Sunday, June 5, 2011

pages galore

Here are the pages I've done lately.  I like some, and I'm just eh about others.  


Used For the Record from Echo Park.  Love that line!!!

 I got this idea from a Maggie Holmes page.  She'd used two different color backgrounds for a 2 pgr.  Then brought the opposite color into each side.  I love all her stuff!  On this page I used Dear Lizzy paper and emb.  mixed with some American Crafts spring paper.  Had fun making this!


  This one kinda just came to me.  I used several papers from October Afternoon Thrift Shop pack, plus a fun Unity stamp set.  This kind of banner was a new one for me, too.  I just loved these pictures so much, I'm glad I waited for the right papers and the right idea!


This is the 2nd page I've made using the Cosmo Cricket Joy Ride pack.  The colors are so different from what I'm used to, it makes me think outside the box.  This is the first time I've stamped a title in forever!


So, I loved this Imaginisce line when I 1st saw it, but it's given me some big problems.  I went through several different background colors, then finally settled on this teal.  Like my little puffer fish.  I bought the little stamp because I thought it wsa adorable!  Glad I got to use it.  And I added some Distress Stickles to the title to give it a little worn feel.


Another paper line I've had forever!  My Minds Eye, Feeling Groovy, Penny Lane.  The purples finally matched a pic I had.  I'm glad I am using some of my older stuff!


Another older line from My Minds Eye.  I also added some doodle bat Dinos that have been on my computer forever!  Saw a cool layering effect with the scallop circles and wanted to do the same thing on this page.  Didn't work out quite right, so I just used them as a giant mat.  And, omg how stinkin cute is AJ here?!!?


This one was supposed to be done for Sarah's bday last year as a part of the table set up.  I didn't finish it until now.  :)  I like that I waited a bit though, becuase I just got the large flower border punch.  This is one of my favorite pics of the two of us, too.


Another 2 pager!  AJ kept asking when I was going to do a beach page about him, so I did.  I used some paper from a DCWV summer stack.  Again really old paper!  Totally stole the bottom border from the archivers samples.  But it was much harder since I didn't have the die!!  Then to give it a little punch, I layered some of the embellishment.  They were cut from a sheet of pattern paper and pop-dotted up.

That's all for now.  I am in the zone right now, so hopefully more will be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment