Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Was that May we just passed?

So, a month and a half later, I'm back.  I really don't know where the time went.  May always seems to fly by.  Kids are almost done with school.  1 1/2 days left, but they are fun happy time days.  Sarah and AJ both are a little melancholy about the end of school.  They really love to see all their friends every day.  The nice thing is they still play well with each other, so they shouldn't be too bored.  I will have to look online for activities and crafts for us to do.  Outside activities, while I'm still able to waddle about.  :) 

fuzzy baby belly self portrait
I've hit trimester number three!!  This pregnancy is flying by too.  I know these last 3 months will be the best (not).  I've started having some clothing issues, so I am shopping tomorrow.  That always makes me happy.  Even if I am buying tents.  :) 

There have been several pages finished in the last little while, plus a book for Ma on mother's day and a book of some of Jon's pics from Europe.  Don't have pics of the last two, but I will get the ones of my pages up here.  Right now, though, we are getting ready to have a nice healthy meal.  Cereal has lots of vitamins and minerals.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment