Monday, July 14, 2014

No kids for a week?!!?

So...


     They left about 1 this afternoon and I've managed to look at the computer for 4 1/2 hours, paint my nails and do some arm exercises.  Pretty productive. 

      I'm trying to decide what I would like to do this week, all of the lovely ideas that I've had tumbling around in the ol' noggin, and it's kind of overwhelming.  There are easily a hundred different little projects I'd like to try out and several big projects.  Everything from just scrapping to painting my dining room to tearing down my deck (prob not gonna happen).    I blame Pinterest.  So many amazing things I've seen and pinned and been like "Yeah, I can totally do that!".  All that I needed was the time.  Right?  Those little (adorable) time thieves were the reason I couldn't make my home look like a magazine or keep current with my Project Life or craft like a boss.  Sure.  It definitely wasn't me.  

     Well, now I have the time.  It's time to be productive.  Time to get shit done! (Sorry, couldn't help it.  Profanity is a motivator for me, blame my mom... just kidding...ish)  Next post should be interesting.

See ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment