Thursday, April 14, 2011

definitely related

I finished!!    I may have neglected bathrooms and dusting and vacuuming to finish, but it's done. 
I used the Girls Paperie Kitch line.  love it, love it, love it!!  As hinted to, there are more banners.  Plus, a rosette!  I wanted to get as many of the fun patterns on this page as I could.  I think I got a good balance.  It's right on the edge of going over, but that's how I am most of the time.  I tried several backgrounds before settling on this one too.  I tried kraft, of course, and a nice cream color, but neither one made the patterns pop.  I found this blue and bingo, decision made.  They are fun colors and cute patterns that match what my pics are saying.  Happy me!!


I like how the pattern paper looks like a ribbon.  It really makes your paper scraps go a lot farther!!!  And my rosette.  That is the thing I love the best about my scoreboard!  Thanks Martha!

banners, banners, banners...

Oh, and since I ran out of room for my journaling on the front, again, I wrote it on the back.  Just talking about how even though they don't look a lot alike, you can definitely tell they're related by all that goofiness!  Which I'm sure wasn't mine or Jon's fault.  :)

One more thing before I go.  Last night, since Jon wasn't home til late, I made the kids some good ol' grilled cheese and tomato soup.  And I took a picture.  don't know why, but I did.  The cheese was all melty and yummy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment