Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Lotsa pages

Just wanted to post what I'm proud to say I recently created.  Sorry some are repeats from a previous post.

I raided my paper stash for this one.  The colors are based off a Making Memories paper, but then I pulled in some My Mind's Eye from several different lines.  And of course, my trusty butterfly punches.  Love them!!  Ooh, and vellum.  I haven't used vellum on a page in ages.
Again with using really old papers.  The base paper was from a huge pack that I've had for  YEARS.  I'm not even sure whose it is, but then I layered on some Echo Park from a couple years ago and some sparkly Amy Tangerine Thickers.
Used Basic Grey Konichiwa (sp?)  Started playing with spray inks and the cute Dear Lizzy stamp set from  Neapolitan .
Used some Doodlebug papers, but inked the crap out of them to match me.  Again with the sprays :).
I've had these pictures sitting in my photo box just waiting to be scrapped.  Finally I decided that I would just grab a bunch of papers and go to town.  Some Authentique, Amy Tangerine, October Afternoon, and little tiny pieces of a Basic Grey paper that looks like washi tape.  Also, didn't have quite the right yellow letters, so I colored them with a marker.  Since they were foam, it turned out pretty good.  
My friend Amy had cut out some clouds for me to use for bday decorations, and we were left with  a stencil of sorts.  She challenged me to use it on a page and I finally did.  Probably should have protected the sides when I sprayed the white, but I'm happy with it overall.  LOVE this Echo Park Line. Really want to use it on something else.
I was so afraid to use this paper, just in case I needed it for something, somewhere.  Then I  realized that  it's okay to use it.  That's what it's there for.  To use.  One thing I've gotten over just recently, trying to hold onto paper for the "perfect" match.  Just do it.
My handsome boy.  I knew when I bought these Jillibean papers they'd be perfect on a boy layout.  Also, used some Pinterest inspiration on this one.
This is a couple different Echo Park lines.  Love how they coordinated so well with each other.   These pictures always make me smile, too.
Dear Lizzy Neapolitan.  I love anything she does.  The woman can do no wrong.  I liked playing with the crepe paper  on this one.  
Pretty calm, but I really wanted the pictures to shine.  My grandma passed away when I was three and I only have a few pictures of me with her.  These melt my heart.  Used some October Afternoon,  and an Ali Edwards baby themed Technique Tuesday stamp.
Simple Stories.  Oh how I love you.  All the fun little pieces to cut apart and play with make me happy.

It's been a productive couple of months.  Here's hoping I can keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment