Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Hi...I'm not dead

Contrary to the rumors, I was not buried alive by the massive amount of scrapbook supplies piling up in my basement studio.  I just took a break, a long break. Oh, I did one or two pages here and there, but I once I got behind on my kits and my Project 12, I got a bit discouraged.  Then we had some financial issues, so both my Gossamer Blue and my Studio Calico subscriptions had to be cancelled (so, so sad). Crafting just took a back burner to life.  Isn't that always the way?

So here I am trying this crazy thing called blogging again.  Not going to be something that I stress about, not going to be an everyday kinda thing.  Just when I feel like sharing with anyone who'd care to look, I'll do that.  *To those couple peeps who do follow me, sorry I let you down  I suck :)*

Anyway, I was just kicked in the butt a little when I posted a page to Two Peas and it was chosen as a featured project for a few days!!  I was so stoked.  That just got me going.  I was on a bit of a scraproll.  (I'm claiming that phrase here and now) and got a bunch of pages done.  Now, I didn't take a bunch of detailed shots, so it's just the pages themselves, but I thought I'd share here as well as on Two Peas.













So, there you have it.  My creativeness for the past month-ish.  I'm hoping to keep it up.  I love to make.  I love to create.  It feeds my soul, ya know?

Thanks for looking.  See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. I like your finishing touches on the pages you started at my house. Excellent stitching on the "2". :)

    ReplyDelete