Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Jan 4-6 2009

Jan 4 - This bench used to be full of bags, now there are just the two left.  The kids started back to school today and so the bench is neater, less clustered, empty.  The whole house felt empty today.  We were all home this past week, all four of us.  Now it's just me again.  It's nice every so often to be alone, but I don't think I'm going to deal well when the kids leave home.  Jon is going to have to get me a dog or something.

Jan 5th - It's been so cold this week.  I thought the kids could use a nice hot bowl of oatmeal to start the day off right.  AJ was all about it and of course, Sarah was not.  I'm not sure when this aversion to oatmeal started, but she does not eat it anymore.  I'm going to buy some other nice hot breakfasts this week at the store.
Jan 6th
Everyday when we leave the house we pass by these berries.  In the fall when all the leaves fell off the bush, the kids were amazed when they discovered these red and white berries.  These are about the last of them now.  I doubt they'll last much longer through the winter.  Just one of my everyday sights.

No comments:

Post a Comment