Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A New Venture

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"


I'm sure somebody, somewhere could take credit for that saying, but I couldn't tell you who it was that said it first.  I just copied it from my new scrapbook paper :).  It certainly rings true for me however, because I am going on an adventure.  My friend is starting a new business and has asked ME to design for her company!!  So excited for what's to come! Definitely an adventure.

The company is a papercrafting kit business called All Ready Memories.  You will be able to purchase kits with supplies (and instructions) to make different projects.  I will be designing mostly scrapbook pages, with a few cards and other projects thrown in here and there.  One really cool thing she came up with was having different "levels" for the kits.  For example, I did a couple pages that have three different designs, but all with the same pics and papers.  One was simple, with very little embellishment, that would take someone about 5 minutes to put together.  One was intermediate (I guess that's the right word) with the same kind of layout, but more attention to detail.  The last was advanced, with lots of details and techniques and a more modern layout. So, anyone from beginner to full-time scrapper could get these kits! I know there are a couple of other people designing for her too, and I am excited to see what they come up with.  

I will post a link to the site and pics of the projects once it is up and running.  We are looking for a kick off date of April 6th (so soon!).

Yay fun!!

and because no post is complete with out a pic...

My little lovely with her princess book and her beads.  

No comments:

Post a Comment