Saturday, March 16, 2013

Project 12 February

I really struggled this month.  I don't know quite why, but this layout took FOREVER.  I kept changing my mind on which papers to use, then once I had (mostly) decided, I kept moving things around over and over again.  UGH!  It probably didn't help that I was sick and trying to do this layout, either.  BUT, I did finish it.  And I like it, so it was all worth it.  :)


Here's the whole two page spread.  I'm not crazy about the title block, but the rest I'm good with.  It took some looking to find a white based paper to go with this Photo Freedom Echo Park line, but I finally found this pink pattern from Amy Tangerine Yes, Dear.  I added in a couple of yellows from the new Sweet Girl line, too (also by Echo Park...I kinda love them).  Those were more cream based, but didn't look too bad with it.  Lastly I added in some fun die-cuts from Maggie Holmes.


I wanted to add a lot of journaling this month, so I took my friend Amy's idea and added in a 6x12 insert.  It really let me say everything I wanted to say.  I may have to do this every month.


I used the back of that 6x12 insert to add even more pics of Becca.  I had a lot of cute ones of her this month.  Yes, I'll probably scrap them on a layout, but wanted to include them here, too.  And since it is the month of love, I included a list of what each of the kiddos loves right now, plus pics from this month.

So that's it.  A struggle, like I said, but done.  Thanks for looking!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment