Monday, March 11, 2013

Sign me up, Scottie

I signed up for the Gossamer Blue monthly kit! :)
I didn't really clear it with hubby, but he'll understand, right?  When I start filling up my albums with gorgeous pages for our future grandchildren and great grandchildren to ooh and aah over, he'll get it.  I'm hoping anyway.  For now, I'll just have to control my impulse spending when I go into Heaven (aka Archivers) and any other store really. Spending $200 a month on scrapbooking supplies just isn't something I can justify, but $100 I can swing.  (covers both kits and a few extras).  We'll see how he takes it.
I, on the other hand, am super excited!!! I know that the kits will be awesome and a challenge.  That's what I do to keep my brain from turning to mush.  Creatively challenge myself.
In other news, I've lost 6 pounds since the beginning of lent.  :)
I'll attribute that to no fast food, no candy, and A LOT more water.  Today, I thought I'd start adding in some exercise.  That should help.  At least it would help more than that nap I wanted to take.   Here's my proof! 

1 comment:

  1. First, your titles crack me up.
    B, that photo's not proof. You can't see your face. That could be Becca in a wig.

    ReplyDelete