Monday, April 1, 2013

Pages noticed!

Hey!!  I have some cool news to share with you.

One, a page I did for All Ready Memories was featured on the My Scrapbook Art blog!!


So excited to get that message.  They will search the Two Peas gallery for inspiration pieces.  The post is all about mason jars and I had used some on my page.  The other projects are super cute, too!!


And two, one of the pages I submitted for the Glitz Guest designer contest was featured as a cute entry.  



I didn't win the spot, but they liked it enough to put it on the blog.

Then, some awesome friends of mine pinned it.  I was surprised to see it when I logged onto Pinterest. Made me smile all over my face :)











Oh, oh...then I went along for the Glitz Uncharted Waters blog hop and randomly won an Uncharted Waters prize pack.  EEEEE!  I was so excited for that!  I started jumping up and down and the kids thought I'd lost it.  So, my time spent has paid off.  I think I will not be whining for awhile.  :)

Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment